Tagged: #rookie #LO #career
- February 17, 2023 at 8:12 pm #11328ryanagustinParticipant
Hi Dustin ~ do you have any recommendations on who to hang license with in Hawaii for a rookie LO? Pros and Cons? Thank you in advance.
- February 19, 2023 at 1:26 pm #11329Dustin OwenKeymaster
Unfortunately, I don’t have any personal contacts in HI…although it would be awesome to change that. I love Maui and look forward to getting back to the state to visit the other islands. I will, however, leave this with you…
– It is less about the company. It is 100% the person you will be working under. Does she/he have the ability to train/coach/mentor you? You need a really good manager 10x more than anything else including comp plan, rates or programs. What is the branch culture? How do they support their LO’s?
I hope this helps.
- February 22, 2023 at 7:56 pm #11337ryanagustinParticipant
Hey Dustin ~ thank you so much for the nugget of wisdom! Truly valuable…you can count on me as your first contact 🙂
I’m setting up a couple meetings with different lenders in the near future to put your advice to action. Thank you again!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.