Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      mmtck220
      Participant

Are there some sample scripts for the 12 week challenge. I am brand new in this business so I’m looking for all the help I can get to start next week!

John Coleman
      Keymaster

Great suggestion – we’ll add this to the queue and follow up once we have some content created for these scripts!

Dustin Owen
      Keymaster

At the end of the day, you are looking for a meeting. You are a lender. They sell real estate for a living. You want to help them sell more real estate. In return, you desire to build their trust that they would refer their clients to you. Tell them this. Ask them to meet with you so that you can learn exactly how they feel you can add value to their business. The first 6-8 meetings will be clunky. Who cares?! After your 8th meeting, you’ll have an idea of what agents in your market are looking and how that compares to what you are willing to offer. The next 6-8 meetings after that will be easier…Also, we have done quite a few episodes on scripting. Go back, take a listen and then swipe and adapt. Good luck!

tgregory
      Participant

I have a somewhat related question for you Mr. Owen: What types of meetings have the highest return on investment in your experience? Coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.?

I’m not D.O., but for me, the best ROI is meeting in person for a quick lunch, breakfast is too early, dinner can be too formal at times; and expensive. For lunch I also say, “I want to try this new lunch place, can you meet this Wednesday or Thursday”. Text the menu and shoot them a reminder the day before. The day of, tell them you are on your way. I hope this helps.

Dustin Owen
      Keymaster

Coffee. Hands down. Ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? Coffee is the cheapest and still does the job. Actually, if you have a nice office, the best meeting you can have is at your office; especially if you can introduce the referral partner to your sales manager, processor, loan partner, underwriter etc.

Aixa
      Participant

Could you possibly add the option to like a reply and/or reply to a thread directly, like sub thread? Thanks

Dustin Owen
      Keymaster

JC and Dennis, will you add this to the “To-Do” list. Good suggestion.

John Coleman
      Keymaster

Yup – we’re adding it to the list.

Thanks

tgregory
      Participant

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I appreciate your perspective.

Justin petersen
      Participant

JC & D.O first things first. I have got to say you guys are killing it with the Podcast! I work in Coeur d’Alene ID as a LO (was LOA for the last 3 years) and have showed all of the other LO’s in my office your stuff. Everyone loves the energy you guys have and the ACTUAL ADVICE we can implement into our game plans. I would also suggest that in the Sales tools Premium content, you guys create scripts for the following.
      1) First time reaching out to Realtors
      2) Follow up calls with the realtors who pushed off your first attempt to meet with them
      3) Reaching out to Builders
      4) Reaching out to Previous clients for Cash out refinances- since R/T refi’s are going to be a thing of the past.

I already have my own created scripts, but Dustin, you just make the words flow better on the podcast. I think this would help get a lot of the Younger LO’s to your website if you offered this. Just different variations of introductions and over coming objections.

I will continue to keep watching the podcast– hoping for a S/O!!!

Dustin Owen
        Keymaster

Hey Justin! First, thank you for the kind words and for tuning in / digging what we do. Great suggestions and it is already on our “To-Do” list. Our goal with this web-site is to update content weekly but to allow the message board to be interactive where pros like you can seek answers and / or share best practices in real time.

frank mujo
      Participant

Hello everyone,

For potential new referral partners, is there any email scripts that gets people to call or warm them up to a call?

My goal is to participate in the 12 week challenge but I feel cold calling puts people off.

An email subject line with good open rate and script for the body would be much appreciated.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by frank mujo.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.